Get a supplementary income from offering online psychological treatment when and where it suits you.
We.Care is developed by a team of psychologists and experienced business people with a burning desire to promote mental health, and with a strong belief that technology should help people get better. The software itself is developed together with (authorized/licensed/clinical) psychologists, where professionalism and technology go hand in hand. The vision behind the company is to make psychological help more accessible to everyone.
Both those who already receive psychological help and those who, for practical or mental reasons, do not receive psychological help even if they have a need. On We.Care’s encrypted platform, clients receive psychological help from a licensed psychologist via video and chat. At WeCare.Software, psychologists with their own private practice and clinic can use the same tool for online treatment of their own clients.
We are looking for psychologists who:
- Are authorized/licensed and have clinical experience
- Have an interest in, and preferably experience with, online therapy courses through video
- Will hold a minimum of 3 x 45 minute consultations per week (both text-based therapy and over video)
- Has excellent communication skills
- Can represent We.Care with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Can live up to our client safety guidelines
We hire on an ongoing basis and regularly. So feel free to send an application to: Rikke Nørgaard Elster at firstname.lastname@example.org.